Hope Bay Bible Camp is situated on nine acres of pastoral land on Pender Island, BC, right across from the tranquil Hope Bay. Our hope is that everyone who visits the camp would experience the peace and beauty of the surroundings and would know that their lives have purpose and value.
ON OUR PROPERTY WE HAVE:
- LARGE DINING HALL that can seat up to 150 people for banquets, services, or other gatherings (wheelchair accessible and includes washroom)
- BASEMENT LOUNGE with comfortable couches and table games (air hockey, foosball and ping pong), and extra washrooms
- COMMERCIAL KITCHEN that's fully equipped
- CHAPEL BUILDING that comfortably seats 60, with a full sound sound system
- TEN HEATED CABINS/ROOMS with power and lights (sleep up to 65 people)
- THREE NON-WINTERIZED CABINS (sleep an additional 36 people)
- HEATED WASHHOUSE with toilets and shower facilities to accompany the cabins
- LARGE GRASSY FIELD that's perfect for sports and wide games, and includes a 9-hole disc golf course and a gaga-ball pit
- CAMPFIRE AREA with benches to seat up to sixty adults
- SIX CANOES and easy access to the quiet bay. Ask about adding this as an enjoyable option for all experience levels.
We host day-use groups such as art clubs and musician practices, and overnight groups including reunions, retreats, and training camps.
If you're interested in bringing your group to Hope Bay Bible Camp, please get in touch with us. We'd love to provide a memorable experience for you.
USER GROUP AVAILABILITY IS TYPICALLY BETWEEN MID-SEPTEMBER AND LATE-MAY.
Check the calendar below to see about our current events bookings.