Support Team Members assist in the daily function of Camp in various roles such as:
Program Helper, Lifeguard, Photographer, Camp Nurse, Head Cook, Cook's Assistant, Facilities Helper, etc.
Read about all of our summer positions and make sure you're using the correct application process.
If you're applying to join the team in a SUPPORT role
Please follow these steps:
1. Complete the Support Team Application Form and submit* it to us.
2. Complete your RCMP Criminal Record Check.
- Print this cover letter and bring it to your local police station.
- Request a criminal record check for your VOLUNTEER role at Hope Bay Bible . Usually there is no cost for volunteer positions. You may also
- There will be forms to fill out, and then you will return a few days later to pick up the completed record check, and submit it to HBBC.*
3. Once all forms are submitted and the application process is completed, we will give you confirmation (if applicable).
'In Safe Hands' is our commitment to safety for our volunteers and campers. All volunteers are required to complete and keep up-to-date on the training and policies.
For Support Volunteers and Camp Speakers, this is a short video to watch during your orientation, upon arrival.
+ + +
*All forms can be submitted by email, fax, or mail.
1 250 629 3195
Hope Bay Bible Camp
4302 Bedwell Harbour Rd,
Pender Island, BC
Contact us to learn more about what it looks like to serve here at HBBC!
We'll be in touch with you!