Thanks for checking in!
We're so excited to be able to provide a fun, safe environment for your child to experience Hope Bay Bible Camp.
Here are some things you need to know:
- We are following COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines for Day Camps as developed by the BC Camps Association which has been approved by Provincial Health. This includes following physical distancing and additional sanitization.
- Camp will still be fun! We still have plenty of games, crafts, beach exploration, and much more. Fun is what makes camp camp and we wouldn't do camp during this time if we didn't believe it could still be filled to the brim with joy.
- We are only accepting pre-registered campers who have also pre-paid. This is to limit the amount of people we have on-site at a time. Thank you for understanding.
- You'll notice this year, we're doing three different day camps, for three different age groups. Please register your child accordingly.
- Drop off will be either at 8:30am or 8:45am depending on which group your child is in. Likewise, pick up will be at 3:30 or at 3:45pm.
- Please pack your child a lunch and a snack every day. Food services will not be provided.